Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend at my Brother's house!





This weekend I drove up to my little bro's house with my daughter Isabeau. It was a nice visit, hung out with my brother and his wife Ashley as well as my parents . . . fun time for Isabeau. Anyways, you may remember this painting I started a while back of my brother and his wife . . . a wedding gift. I finished it quite a while ago now, just never had pictures taken of it. I'd still like to get some professional pics of it, anyways here's a few pictures I took of it, one hanging on the wall and then outside with some sunlight. Not sure of the size, but it is Oil on Linen.

6 Comments:

Blogger William K. Moore said...

Cool American Gothic - (redux). Didn't know your brother was married to Nicole Kidman - also cool. Most excellent painting...!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Larry Seiler said...

cool Jason..
mom and I just got home ourselves (9pm Sunday night) ....man, am I beat!

Sure was great seeing you and Beau...

This is an awesome painting, and a digital pic doesn't seem really to do complete justice to represent it. It has great presence on the wall... wonderful wonderful

9:33 PM  
Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

LOOKS GREAT bro! Love her forehead. and especially the eyelash shadow VERY COOL~T

12:34 PM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thank you much, they liked it enough to hang it in their living room, so that makes me happy!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Shawn Escott said...

Great portraits man! It is a great gift!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GOOD JOB JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners