Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moleskine sketches #6



Some more quick sketches from my moleskine sketchbook . . . The man reading the paper was a two minute sketch I did at the airport while I waited to board my plane. I would have spent more time and that was my intention, but he got up and got on his plane. I stayed and sketched on it a bit more on it before I realized he was on my flight . . . and I almost missed my flight! Funny thing, he was sitting right in front of me to my right and I was going to sketch him on the flight from a different angle, but the flight was so bumpy. It was the worst flight I've ever been on, extreme turbulence . . . no fun!



A memory sketch of a guy I saw on the street.

9 Comments:

Blogger Attractive Art Community (Big Sam) said...

love that dude from Pirates of the Carribean!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cooool awesome as always! What type of blue pencil is that ?

5:10 PM  
Blogger Daniel Bejarano Casarino said...

Very nice sketches!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mette said...

I have three empty moleskines that i never seem to get started on.. I gotta do something about that. All your sketches are truly awesome - but I am in love with the animal sketches! I dont think I've ever seen animals from you before. Love it. :)

2:41 AM  
Anonymous website design said...

you got pure talent.. amazing!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Great stuff Jason...love the dude from your memory sketch...that is fun to do. Hope to meet you at the con next week. Later.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The fat guy with the sandwich is awesome. I swear I see that guy every year at the Jersey Shore.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Ramin said...

great stuff! 2 minutes awesome

1:09 PM  
Anonymous web designing company said...

Awesome sketches...really great here.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners