Thursday, July 22, 2010

Forest sketch



Hello everyone . . . I'm busy with a few projects right now, and will share more soon. For now, here's a quick sketch that I did yesterday. I did the sketch for a student during a critique for Schoolism, and after the critique I decided to add a bit of color. Always good practice, and fun too!




I had a little more time later that day and spent maybe another 20 minutes working on the painting . . . focusing on values, color, and re-working the structure a little more to enhance the likeness. I may work on it a bit more if I have the time?

Just to let everyone know, my next class on Caricature art and painting starts on July 30th. There are only a few slots available, so if interested you should sign up soon. If you miss it, there will be another class starting in the fall.
Check out schoolism.com for more information!

10 Comments:

Blogger Dmitriy Schuka said...

so cool!!you are great!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Tim Wilmsen said...

Keep up the good work,..I love it! Tim

4:04 PM  
Blogger Haitao Su said...

Great job, Jason, you know I like your style always! :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Attractive Art Community (Big Sam) said...

can't wait to see this one finished!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Niall O loughlin said...

Looks great Jason, great to see your keeping busy!

6:08 AM  
Blogger A. Riabovitchev said...

It's always pleasure to visit your blog Jason!:)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Luiz Gustavo PAFFARO said...

Olá,
Gostei muito do seu trabalho, achei muito bom. Sou ilustrador no Brasil.

Grande abraço
Paffaro

http://paffaroartes.blogspot.com/

8:10 AM  
Blogger Adrian Lubbers said...

Awesome. I love the feel of your blocked in work. Sometimes I even prefer it to finished pieces. Something about the freedom of it appeals to me.
Beautiful as always Jason.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jay Farley said...

THis cracks me up big time.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for information Obat Penyakit Tradisional Nyeri Leher
Pengobatan Gejala Radang Selaput Dada
Cara Mengelola Makanan Bagi Penderita Hernia
solusi alternatif pengobatan tradisional gejala penyakit campak
pengobatan epilepsi
harga dan cara pesan qnc jelly gamat

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners