Friday, August 10, 2012

Cyrano de Bergerac for Broadway!

A couple weeks ago I painted this poster for the Roundabout Theatre Company! As usual it was a very quick turn around, especially since they wanted something "Rembrandt-like", and lets face it, I'm no Rembrandt. :)
My original art . . .
The reference of the model or actor that I had to paint was limited and not very large so that added a bit to the challenge. I wanted to make sure that I had some good reference to help this piece a long so I went to a local costume shop here in Chicago and created my own reference and lighting . . . it was a lot of fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Man this looks like a great job, I bet you had a lot of fun! it's brilliant!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous obat penggugur said...

thank you very much for the information provided

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners